Enabling government innovation at scale will require much better engagement and collaboration between government agencies with the private and community sectors.
- Government will need to be good at being a keystone member of a community it doesn’t control
- The magic happens when people do new, unexpected things built on government services
- Great communication is the key to making this happen
- Sub-communities should be largely self-organising
- There should be a variety of ways for people to benefit from contributing
- Government should avoid being prescriptive
Read more on the Service Innovation Toolkit Wiki.